Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
Hereos, Superstars and Icons - Cabaret vs Cancer's 2019 Cabaret Extravaganza!
- No reviews.
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
Cabaret vs Cancer
HEROES, Superstars and Icons
The Greatest Show on Earth!
For ONE night only!
WITH THE VERY BEST OF THE LONDON CABARET SCENE!
Benjamin Louche, Dusty Limits, Lilly Snatchdragon, Ruby Wednesday, Keith Ramsey, The Vixens AND many many more to be announced!
PLUS the annual BOTTLE TOMBOLA!
ALSO: Order a take away and get it delivered to you at Bethnal Green Working Men's Club!
100% of income supports Cabaret vs Cancer!
Cabaret VS Cancer is a Registered UK Charity No. 1167819
Buy your ticket during Autumn for just a little more
|19:00 - 23:30||£7.00|
|19:00 - 23:30||£8.00|
Super Early Bird
Our super earlybird tickets just £5!
|19:00 - 23:30||£5.00|
You're THE Best!
A flash sale of £5 tickets,
|19:00 - 23:30||£5.00|
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.