Join us for sunshine, street food and of course our famous honey craft beers and cider – we’re delighted to welcome you to the Hiver Taproom!
Hiver's Best of British Beer Tasting
- No reviews.
- Hiver Taproom
enjoy some of the great British beers and styles in a beer mile Taproom!
Join us for an 80 minute journey of the British Isles, from the wheat belt in the north, to the hop fields of the south. You'll sample 5 different beers with the breweries especially chosen for being leaders in their field, both in terms of quality and their sustainable practices.
You'll also receive a voucher for one free beer to spend on any of the beers and ciders in Hiver’s Taproom, and a branded beer glass to take away with you. We’ll also send you off with some free seasonal planting seeds to remind you of the bees that help make our honey beer what it is.
It's no secret that Britain is a world leader in beer, with a range of styles and traditions uniquely our own. From old stalwarts like cask ales and stouts, to the new wave of artisanal lagers and pale ales, changing the game in sustainable brewing. "Best Of British" explores the beers that best show where British beer has been, the stories behind key styles and where the scene is going.
What to bring
A valid ID and a bunch of good mood!
Be at the activity 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Best of British Beer Tasting
An 80 minute tutored beer tasting covering the history, breweries and 5 iconic beers from the UK beer scene. Plus a drinks voucher to enjoy at the Hiver Taproom afterwards.
|11:30 - 12:50||£25.50|
Hiver 56 Stanworth St, SE1 3NY
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from HIVERFEST
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.