Join us for sunshine, street food and of course our famous honey craft beers and cider – we’re delighted to welcome you to the Hiver Taproom!
Bermondsey Beer Mile Tasting
- No reviews.
- Hiver Taproom
Join us at the Hiver taproom for an 80 minute expert-guided tasting in the heart of world famous craft beer mecca: London's Bermondsey Beer Mile.
Be guided through 5 beers and styles, get a deeper understanding of the businesses and history of the area before recieving your self-guided map for the rest of your day! Your Tasting also Includes a voucher for a drink in our Taproom and some Hiver seeds to plant for your local bees.
In our custom-built tasting room, you'll do a deep dive into 5 of the unique and tantalising offerings from iconic Beer Mile breweries. Whether it's your first time in the city or you're a seasoned Londoner - you'll learn secrets of the area’s brewing heritage, and some of it's breweries both old and new.
Why not grab some street-food from the famous Maltby Street food market, and enjoy it over a beer in our buzzy Taproom while making a plan for the rest of your day. You’ll be able to self guide your way around the area after your tour as well as take in some of the nearby sights like Tower bridge.
What to bring
A valid ID and a bunch of good mood!
Be at the activity 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Bermondsey Beer Mile Tasting
An 80 minute tutored beer tasting covering the hitsory, businesses and 5 iconic beers from London's beer mecca. Plus a self-guided map, drinks voucher and seeds to take away.
|11:30 - 12:50||£25.50|
Hiver 56 Stanworth St, SE1 3NY
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from HIVERFEST
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.