Settled on bustling Battersea Rise in South London, elegant, industrial-inspired wine bar The Humble Grape is a happening hangout for wine lovers and those vino-curious amongst you. Boutique, brilliant and brimming with that oh so charming ambience, this neat little lair boasts the best stock of organic…
Let Me Be Franc | Free Cabernet Franc Masterclass | Battersea
Cabernet Franc is all too often overlooked and used as a background extra in blends whilst the younger Cabernet Sauvignon is the star. Well, it's time we put this brighter, tad more traditional variety back into the spotlight!
Join us for our 45 minute Cabernet Franc Masterclass, where you'll sip four outstanding Cabernet Franc wines, hosted by our fabulous wine gurus. No complicated lingo or boring presentations - just a laid back tasting with great wines including:
Domaine Raymond Morin Saumur - Champigny, 2018, Loire Valley, France - Light in body, but no less robust in flavour, this is a wine that will surprise you. Very much a Doris Day kinda vino!
Domaine Pichard & Jourdan Les 3 Quartiers, 2014, Chinon, Loire Valley, France - perfumed and with a pure fruitiness, Pichard & Jourdan's half-century old vines still have a lot of life left in them! Think Liberace in a bottle.
Rainbow's End Cabernet Franc, 2017, Stellenbosch, South Africa - Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high on the Jonkershoek Mountain, there is a family-run vineyard growing some bloody marvellous grapes. This wine has to be the Judy Garland of the bunch!
Domaine Pichard & Jourdan l"Arcestrale, 2010, Chinon, Loire Valley, France - Pichard & Jourdan again - this time we'll be sampling some of their earlier work. Elegant and highly sophisticated, it's Grace Kelly through and through.
To register for this event, grab a deposit ticket for £10. We'll give you the £10 back on the day of the event as a voucher for you to spend on any Humble Grape wine bar or shop (helping to further your wine appreciation, of course!)
Book quickly to avoid disappointment. Only 20 seats per night!
Free Cabernet Franc Masterclass
Join us for our 45 minute Cabernet Franc Masterclass!
|18:30 - 19:15||£10.00|
2, Battersea Rise, SW11 1ED
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.