Bunga Bunga Bar and Pizzeria brings life to Battersea. Deriving its name from Italy’s most titillating joke, this tongue-in-cheek bar and pizzeria serves authentic cocktails and cuisine in a vibrant space dedicated to Italy’s finest icons with picture frames and 90's Italian décor. Bunga Bungais…
Bunga's New Year's Eve Gold Venetian Ball
Be BOLD in GOLD! This New Year’s Eve, strike gold as the clock strikes midnight, in Bunga’s epic Gold Venetian Ball. With a welcome Martini Prosecco Bellini and a five-course Italian banquette, join us from the start as we go from dinner to dancing, with plenty of surprises in between. Enjoy a mash-up of live entertainment and be ‘all that glitters’ as you step on stage for karaoke after the countdown. Alternatively, swing by later for the after-party and dance all night long with DJs on every floor!
Gold outfits and masks encouraged but not required! We’ll have a limited number of masks available for the lucky ones that get in there first!
All-Night Ticket £85pp
Welcome Martini Prosecco Bellini
Five-course feasting menu
DJ on three floors
Club After Party
After Party Ticket £20pp (from 10:00 pm onwards)
Club After Party
Dinner will be served at 8pm
If you are purchasing All-Night tickets separately, please get in contact to ensure your group is sat together: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7095 0360
Service charge will be added to your total bill
- There will be a limited number of After-Party tickets available on the door, starting at £30pp. These are subject to availability.
All-Night Ticket - SOLD OUT
This ticket includes a welcome cocktail, five-course meal, live entertainment, karaoke, DJs and the Club after-party!
|19:00 - 03:00||£85.00|
This ticket allows entry from 10pm onwards to the Club after-party!
|19:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
37, Battersea Bridge Road, SW11 3BA
Queenstown Road Battersea (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.