The Exhibit is an independent neighbourhood bar, restaurant and event space. The contemporary interior across three floors with a collection of private hire and outdoor spaces - the perfect location for socialising. From morning coffee to late night celebrations, after work drinks to long lazy brunches…
Parent and Baby Cinema: The High Note
- No reviews.
- The Exhibit
Join us every Friday afternoon for Parent and Baby Cinema at The Exhibit!
Relax on super comfortable sofas with your little ones and enjoy feel-good movies.
THE HIGH NOTE SCREENING
Set in the dazzling world of the LA music scene comes the story of Grace Davis, a superstar whose talent, and ego, have reached unbelievable heights. Maggie is Grace's overworked personal assistant who's stuck running errands, but still aspires to her childhood dream of becoming a music producer. When Grace's manager presents her with a choice that could alter the course of her career, Maggie and Grace come up with a plan that could change their lives forever.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There are stairs leading up to the cinema. Please leave your buggies downstairs on arrival.
- This screening is for parents and guardians so no need to worry about noise or disturbing others
- The volume of the film will be played at a baby safe level and the lights will be slightly less dimmed
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS so we aim to start all films at the advertised screening time.
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
12:30 Parent and Baby Cinema Film Screening: The High Note
Parent and Baby Cinema every Friday at The Exhibit. A cinema ticket and Popcorn included.
|12:30 - 14:30||£8.00|
The Exhibit, 12 Balham Station Road, SW12 9SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.