Date Night, Film Screenings, Something A Little Different, Food & Drink
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
John Carpenter's tongue-in-cheek classic starring Kim Cattrall, and Kurt Reynolds as an All-American trucker gets dragged into a centuries-old mystical battle in Chinatown.
DINNER + A MOVIE - £19.95
CINEMA TICKET + ONE Large PLATE from THE EXHIBIT DINING MENU
Attendees on Saturdays can eat before or after the screening, but if you wish to eat your meal before the movie, we advise that you arrive at least 90minutes before the feature's start time. Everyone attending Sunday screenings needs to eat BEFORE the screening as the kitchen closes at 6pm.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS so we aim to start all films at the advertised screening time.
Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
If you purchase a ticket with inclusive food, these items are only redeemable on the day of the screening for which you are booked and cannot be carried over to another date.
Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you but eating snacks in the cinema is not permitted.
The Exhibit Cinema is strictly an over 21 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to join The Exhibit mailing list.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
This venue serves Brunch, Burgers, International and Roast Dinner food.
A word from the chef:
The Exhibit food menu takes the customer on a taste adventure with flavours inspired by the diverse culture of South West London. Taking favourite European dishes and adding a twist with influences from India, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean. Small plates are designed for sharing or to start and our specials menu changes daily. At weekends the brunch and Sunday roasts are the perfect weekend Head Chef introduces new ingredients daily, for a special occasion he will create a personalised menu for our private dining room.