A modern British pub in the heart of Balham, The Cyclist are just as keen on seasonal ingredients as they are on sharing plates. Get stuck into small dishes and a selection of traditional gastropub mains, or join them at the weekend for their bottomless Aperol brunch every Saturday, alongside some of…
Gin and Gingerbread master class with Martin Miller's
Ready to get in the Christmas spirit?
We’re hooking up with Martin Miller’s gin this festive season and bringing you our very own gingerbread house making masterclass. Hosted by a Martin Miller’s expert in all things gin!
You’ll be able to make your own gingerbread masterpieces whilst sipping on a couple of deliciously warming gin cocktails in The Cyclist’s winter grotto.
Once you have completed your wonderful (delicious) creations. You’ll be able to transport it back home in your Martin Miller’s goodie bags jam packed with gin goodies and bursting with festive spirit.
Tickets are from £25 pp. Includes the gingerbread house making kit, two delicious gin cocktails and an unforgettable experience!
Gin and Gingerbread masterclass with Martin Miller's
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
194 Balham High Road, SW12 9BP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.