With a fresh look Upper House has made its way onto the high street of Islington, formerly known as the Dead Dolls House, brand new decor an abundance of beautiful foliage and a new menu to compliment. Boasting bespoke wallpaper from flamingos to a decadent ostrich, Upper House is split betweenthe…
Flight of the Conchords, Disco, Karaoke & Stuff
- No reviews.
- Upper House
It's business time, baby.
Bring an extra pair of socks, cos it's time to get freaaaaakkkky!
Expect FOTC Karaoke and DJs playing FOTC (and all of Bret and Jemaine's offshoot projects - Moana / The Muppets / Rio) as well as all of New Zealand's greatest hits, Simon and Garfunkel, all your favourite rappers, Bowie, Femident Toothpaste, nothing Australian, Doggy bounce and possibly a fundraiser for epileptic dogs.
More entertainment TBA.
FYI - Bret and Jemaine aren't going to be with us....
Flight of the Conchords
|21:00 - 04:00||£7.00|
181, Upper Street, N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Flight of the Conchords, Disco, Karaoke & Stuff, You should also check out...