1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The venue itself is great and the DJs were good. Overall, the 'party bit' was good. That is where my positive observations end.
The event was woefully understaffed. Only one guy worked the cloakroom which meant that we had to wait about 15 minutes to put our coats away. When we arrived for dinner, it took about 20 minutes to get drink menus and we were only provided with one (for 12 people!) and only after we asked several times. The red wine list had about 8 bottles on it and when we ordered bottles of two on there we were informed (about 15 minutes later) that they were out of both. One would have thought you would stock up supplies for NYE, especially if you only offer 8 different bottles! On top of that, it took so long for the wine to arrive. We asked several times if we could at least have the white wine in time for the starters (which were served when we had been there for about 45 minutes) yet they only arrived once we were half way through the food. The starters were fine. The main was very bad. The lamb was so over-cooked it was grey and impossible to cut. I sent my main back but several friends just picked at theirs and left most of it. The new main that I was provided with was again completely over-cooked. I was not expecting the food to be top notch but this was so far below normal London standards and was actually not even enjoyable to eat. We all agreed we wished we had just come to the party and skipped the dinner. The fact that we paid £80 each for the dining tickets is a joke.
visited The Dead Dolls House Islington on 19 Dec 2016
A great party! We'd never been to Dead Dolls House and we were pleased. The food started out great but got less exciting with each course. Overall the food was good. The drinks were excellent! My friend and I really enjoyed the music choices and the company. It was a New Years Eve to remember!
visited The Dead Dolls House Islington on 03 Dec 2016
dinner was disappointing and cold by the time it arrived. second half of the night was great and the bar staff were lovely. Security were arrogant and unnecessarily forceful
visited The Dead Dolls House Islington on 16 Dec 2016
02 Jan 2017 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: