John Salt is a great restaurant and bar in Islington, North London. After recruiting top chef Ben Spalding, John Salt has gone from strength to strength; with a 25 cover restaurant that provdes a fantastically innovative menu and a bar that provides some unique cocktails, they really have hit the nail…
Honey Pop-up Brunch & Beer label making w/ Hiver Brewers
- John Salt
- No reviews.
Honey Pop-up Brunch @John Salt
Hiver brewery will be launching their very own Blonde beer on draft, fermented with British ingredients, Urban London, English Blossom and Heather honeys for a creamy and refreshing blonde beer. We will seal the deal with a Hiver beer label making workshop... seat back and enjoy, the team will provide all the pens and tools for your creativity to bloom! PS: Take your design home ans share it with us @JohnSaltN1 or on Hiver's Twitter page @HiverBeers
Come and try out our exclusive Brunch Menu with a honey twist and enjoy a complementary Hiver Honey Beer hosted by Hiver Brewers. Attend a Beer label making workhop and go home with your creation... Book your table today and get a Complementary Hiver beer with your brunch. Prices for grab + a Surprise honey cocktail for the best bottle label!
Workshop + Hiver tasting: Free
Brunch serving from 11am until 5pm
131 Upper Street N1 1QP
131 Upper Street N1 1QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.