Liverpool Craft Beer Experience
- The Ship & Mitre
Discover Liverpool’s booming craft beer scene and meet its heroes on our Liverpool Craft Beer Experience. This walking tour will take you on an exclusive behind the scenes journey to some of Liverpool’s most exciting breweries and taprooms.
Join us on a Rambling Liverpool Craft Beer Tour to go behind the scenes, meet the brewers, and taste their beers! We’ll experience two microbreweries and two award-winning beer-based pubs on our journey. Learn about beer ingredients and how the beer is made into different styles using different techniques and expert craftsmanship. With plenty to discover, the Liverpool Craft Beer Experience will leave you spoilt for choice.
Looking for a lighter session? Check out our shorter Liverpool Beer Tasting Experience.
Meeting point: Meet inside The Ship & Mitre Pub
Time in total: 4 hours
Walking distance: Approx. 1.5 miles
Group size: 25 Max
A fun informative tasting, behind the scenes tour, and tailored experience led by our friendly Beer Expert.
Meet the people behind the beers with a private tour at each of the breweries.
Plenty of beer at each stop, with a range of beer styles to try.
Food is not included, but snacks and street food are available at some of the venues.
Accessibility: Mostly flat route with up to 12 min walk between stops. We use drop kerbs at all times. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at email@example.com to discuss and plan your next event with us.
If you need to change your dates, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket reference number and we will be happy to assist you.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the event.
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Craft Beer Experience for One in Liverpool
Craft Beer Experience for Two in Liverpool
Liverpool Craft Beer Experience
1 Person Liverpool Craft Beer Experience
|14:30 - 18:30||£35.00|
The Ship & Mitre, 133, Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Rambling Beer Co.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.