Glitterfest Boat Party
- No reviews.
- Festival Pier
This is going to be so sick. Our Glitterfest Boat Party brings you a Luxury 4-hour Boat Cruise along the River Thames with the most amazing sites of London while our DJ's play the best in RnB, HipHop, UKG + more!
Taking place in the middle of summer we'll be raving nonstop on this epic floating superclub which features state of the art sound and lighting with outside & Inside deck and a great priced bar. Starting at Festival Pier (on the South Bank) we'll be cruising down as far as The o2 and back.
Our Glitterfest events always sell out gather your mates, grab your festival wear, sparkles and glitter and get your tickets now for our Glitterfest Boat Party as this is going to be a party to remember!!!
Date: Sunday 8th August
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Where: Festival Pier (Southbank) London, SE1 8XZ
Boarding Time: 12.45pm (please arrive at 12.30pm) Boat leaves 1pm sharp.
Dress Code: Glitterfest, Sparkles, Festival Wear, Party Wear
|Early Bird||13:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
|Final Release||13:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.