Writers and Poets Tour of Scotland
- No reviews.
- Online Event
From poems of the ‘bonnie’ landscapes and character of the past to stories of some of the most
well-known wizards and detectives of our time, all can in some way thank their beginnings to the
streets of the beautiful city of Edinburgh.
From the comfort of your own home you can join us as we virtually walk the streets of Edinburgh
discovering were some of our favourite authors created their best selling stories and the inspiration
behind some of the most well-known characters in literature. This is a tour perfect for all book lover
no matter what genre, with a special mention of the Scottish dialect that some of the best Scottish
writers and poets favoured over the past 300 years!
To start, you will get instructions to log on and join your guide and fellow ‘virtual tourists’ on this fun
filled interactive literature themed tour. After virtually meeting your guide at the birthplace of ‘The
National Bard of Scotland’ on the west coast of Scotland you will travel across the country to
Edinburgh as you learn about the authors and stories loved not only by the people of Scotland but
|default||19:30 - 20:40||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.