Potter about London: the magical tour by boat in German
- No reviews.
- Southwark Cathedral Viewpoint (next to the Thames River)
Welcome to the premiere of See Your City’s film tour of London. If you’re a blockbuster buff or silver screen scholar, who loves nothing more than losing yourself in the magic of movies, then boy do we have a treat for you!
It’s time to pop your joggers on, step out and get a bag of popcorn at the ready, as we go behind the scenes and visit the sets that make up your favourite films. You’ll get to immerse yourself in the London locations featured in Bridget Jones, James Bond, Harry Potter and more. Indeed, alongside your expert tour guide, you’ll witness where the on-screen magic happened and walk in the footsteps of all your favourite actors from the world of cinema.
So, whether you prefer Marvel over DC, your all-time favourite film character is Ron Weasley, or you enjoy the classic movies of Gene Kelly and old Hollywood, there’s something for the whole family in our London film tour. In fact, forget baking banana bread, our film tour is the perfect film fan activity. Why not book your ticket today?
What’s included in our London tour:
- Beautiful cruise down the Thames, with an amazing view of all London Landmarks
- A knowledgeable, professional guide taking you on tour
- See some of the sights from your favourite films
including Mission Impossible, Batman, Harry Potter, Mr Bean, Mary Poppins, Captain America Wonder Woman and more
- You will see you visit Piccadilly Circus, the Shard, St Pauls Cathedral, Millennium bridge and other London landmarks
- Fun and interactive film quiz
|Standard Ticket||10:30 - 12:15||£15.00|
Southwark Cathedral Viewpoint (next to the Thames River), London Bridge, London, SE1 9DA
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
See Your City
More from See Your City
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.