Riverstation is located on the harbourside in the spectacular city of Bristol. With its lovely views overlooking the river from the balcony and terrace, it is one of the finest waterfront restaurants in Bristol. Open from 10am each morning, you can enjoy brunch through to dinner in the ground floor…
75th Anniversary of VE Day. Supper Club with Rs + Pimms
- No reviews.
Supper Club 2020 is celebrating the 75th anniversary of VE Day on Bank Holiday Friday, May 8th.
Your evening will commence with a short cruise along the river with Bristol Ferry Company and a few of our Rs Team who will be serving up lashings of Pimms and lemonade and raising a glass to the 75th anniversary of VE Day. Once you have docked on our pontoon, we will whisk you up to our first floor restaurant and here you will enjoy our 3 course set dinner menu and the Pimms will keep flowing. An unique, quintessentially English set dinner menu will be the theme of the night and with lovely views of the river from our first floor parade room, balcony seats for your drinks and great company, this will be a night to remember.
Tickets for this event can be purchased by following the link below.
Don't forget to look out from now until September to see who else will be joining us for Supper Club 2020!
VE Day Supper Club with Rs + Pimms
Supper Club @ riverstation
|18:30 - 22:30||£40.00|
Riverstation, The Grove, BS1 4RB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.