GOVR VR cafe - Play VR in Brighton - Book a time slot
- GOVR VR cafe
UPDATE: In line with measures announced by the UK government, GOVR cafe is currently closed. We will contact existing bookings to arrange a rescheduling or refund.
Experience something out of this world at Brighton's down to earth VR cafe.
Book a headset for an hour or more to play VR at GOVR cafe. We’ve got a wide mix of top-notch single and multiplayer games you can really sink your teeth into. From zombie shooters to brain teasers, there’s something for everyone. For a full list of games currently featured at GOVR cafe, go to www.govrbrighton.com/play-vr
VR headsets can be shared by a maximum of 4 people.
Can I book for birthday parties?
Yes, learn more about our private party offers here: https://www.govrbrighton.com/parties-and-hire
How do I book for Tenner Tuesday?
Play VR for just £10 an hour every Tuesday from 5pm to 8pm at GOVR cafe. To book, please navigate to the Tuesday you would like to attend and book a Tenner Tuesday labelled time slot. One ticket per headset. Each headset can be shared by a maximum of four people.
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
1 VR headset - 1 hour
GOVR VR cafe, 114-115, London Road, Brighton, BN1 4JG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.