An experimental new experience from The Society of Cocktails.
The Society of Cocktails return for their latest experimental blend of story, the senses and sericulture. Inspired by speculative fictions and magic realism, you can expect an uncanny hybrid of disgust and delight as the Society serves courses of cocktails and comfit. This intimate immersive experience is a hybrid between art installation, theater and supper club. “Sericulture and the collections of butterflies and moths is a fascinating subject - symbols of transformation, life and death.
Experts in immersive dining and storytelling; The Society of Cocktails have explored the uncanny and in this 60 minute art-speakeasy. You can expect to explore an intimate indoor installation to forage for cocktails. You’ll taste 4 strange creations - each entirely original and an extension of the story.
Previous Society Meetings ;
|AURELIAN 18:30-20:00||18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
|AURELIAN 20:30-22:00||20:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
RYBKA, 41, Meeting House Ln, Brighton and Hove, BN1 1HB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.