Boozy Drag Bingo
- Brighton Bier Brewery + Taproom
Are you ready to get your B-I-N-G-O on? Lucky Pineapple Cocktails and Brighton Bier are proud to present the ultimate Boozy Drag Bingo extravaganza! Join them on May 24th, 2023 from 1pm at the Brighton Bier Brewery + Taproom in Kemptown for an afternoon of bingo, beer, cocktails, BBQ street food and drag queen fabulousness.
Your £10 ticket will get you entrance to the event, a cocktail or beer on arrival, and four rounds of hilarious bingo hosted by the one and only Sheila Simmonds. Sheila will have you in stitches with her bingo-licious comedy act, sing-a-longs, and even a lip sync challenge. It's not just bingo - it's boozy bingo! Get a FULL HOUSE and you'll win surprise prizes and boozy delights that will make you feel like a winner!
This event is perfect for groups of mates, dates, birthday parties and special celebrations. Lucky Pineapple Cocktails will be serving up their signature cocktails and there will be a delicious selection of beer, wine and Prosecco from the Brighton Bier team. And don't worry if you don't drink booze, there will be plenty of delicious non-alcoholic tipples available, too. You'll also be able to indulge in the finest dim sum from Get Sum Dim Sum.
Book tickets now before they sell out - you don't want to miss the chance to have a BALL with Sheila and friends. See you there!
Ticket includes entry to the event, 4 x games of hosted bingo + entertainment, beer or cocktail on arrival and drink deals.
|13:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
Brighton Bier Brewery + Taproom, Unit 10, Bell Tower Industrial Estate, Roedean Rd, Brighton, BN2 5RU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.