Memory Bar - Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Room Above
Memory Bar is a dose of humanity. It’s Memory voyeurism and a way to feel connected.
In preparation for the Society of cocktails next event we are inviting you to join us for a workshop in taste, memory and social history. In our digital age how do we experience stories and memories? Does a Facebook album hold the same charm as a leather bound scrapbook? Do we need a new way to relate to each-other - free of the pressure of likes and views. How do we capture and exhibit a first kiss? We'll be serving our interpretations of memories we've been lent and asking you to let us know how it feels to be at the center of them.
In each workshop you'll be reading a selection of submitted memories, learning how powerful taste can be to triggering memories and taste a preview of one of the memories we'll be serving in our public event later in the year.
|Memory Bar - Workshop -1:00 PM||13:00 - 14:00||Free admission|
|Memory Bar - Workshop -2:30PM||14:30 - 15:30||Free admission|
|Memory Bar - Workshop -3:00PM||16:00 - 17:00||Free admission|
The Room Above, Aguadulce, 10-11 Kings Rd, Brighton, BN1 1NE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.