1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venues and On The Rocks Bar Crawl.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.
By joining an On The Rocks Bar Crawl you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Your Contract with On The Rocks Bar Crawl: To secure a booking requires a confirmed payment. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique band for each booking. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when On The Rocks Bar Crawl has received notice via email or phone of the booking. It is at this point that a contract between On The Rocks Bar Crawl and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, On The Rocks Bar Crawl reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised price. On The Rocks Bar Crawl reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of On The Rocks Bar Crawl other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Payment for Your Tour: The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to On The Rocks Bar Crawl by the date specified for each tour. In the case of non-attendance On The Rocks Bar Crawl will treat the booking as cancelled by the Client.
3. Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to On The Rocks Bar Crawl by email in due time.
1. Changes by Us: While On The Rocks Bar Crawl will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. On The Rocks Bar Crawl reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary On The Rocks Bar Crawl will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date.
2. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available tour or cancelling. An exception to this rule is the choice of venues used in the tour, night to night, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for refundable tickets.
6. Cancellation by Us: On The Rocks Bar Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. On The Rocks Bar Crawl tours are only guaranteed to occur if there are more than 6 people in attendance.
7. Travel insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
8. Passports, identification and visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, or legal identification showing age and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of On The Rocks Bar Crawl. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid (non paper) driving license are normally accepted as identification.
9. Age, Fitness and Participation: On The Rocks Bar Crawl tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. On The Rocks Bar Crawl reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of On The Rocks Bar Crawl employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with On The Rocks Bar Crawl. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. During On The Rocks Bar Crawl tours, alcohol is often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. On The Rocks Bar Crawl does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. On The Rocks Bar Crawl cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
10. UK Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by On The Rocks Bar Crawl are expected to obey UK laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve On The Rocks Bar Crawl of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against On The Rocks Bar Crawl as a result of the Clients actions. On The Rocks Bar Crawl expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in On The Rocks Bar Crawl’s opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, On The Rocks Bar Crawl is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. On The Rocks Bar Crawl will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and On The Rocks Bar Crawl will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
11. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable On The Rocks Bar Crawl to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
12. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if On The Rocks Bar Crawl is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from On The Rocks Bar Crawl being diminished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to On The Rocks Bar Crawl within 7 days of the completion of the event.
13. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by On The Rocks Bar Crawl have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are accepted by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition.