Taking the place of award-winning eatery Alfresco, Brighton Beach Club serves modern, British dishes with vegan and vegetarian dishes at the forefront. The restaurant is owned by City Pub Co, the group behind The Lion and Lobster and The Walrus, and have completely refurbished the space and the food…
Escape To The Beach Club
- No reviews.
- Brighton Beach Club
Brighton Beach Club is partnering up with Bewilder Box, well known nationally for their escape rooms. The two businesses are holding a one-off event called ‘Escape To The Beach Club’ on 3rd May 2019.
Escape To The Beach Club focuses on five immersive puzzles. Attendees will have to use the five traditionally recognised methods of perception; taste, sight, touch, smell and sound to decode the puzzles. Brighton Beach Club are working with local suppliers and ingredients off the menu will be used in the puzzles.
Guests will need to navigate their way around each puzzle in order to crack the entire evening. Prizes will be given to the fastest players who manage to achieve all five puzzles in the quickest time. Enjoy an evening decoding Pop The Bottle, Seascape, I See You, Touch Me Up and Taste Us.
Brighton Beach Club are really excited with the two DJ’s lined up to play throughout the evening. Lucy 'Elle J' Small -the lady behind Brighton & Hove's much-loved Funk the Family and Funk The Format festivals and events- will start the evening off. Asides from organising large-scale parties and hosting a radio show on 1BTN 101.4FM, Elle J is known for her decade-long work as an underground music journalist for the likes of The Face, Ministry, The Observer, Dazed & Confused and Blues & Soul, to name just a few, interviewing artists as diverse as Dizzee Rascal, Jamiroquai, Janet Jackson and Pharelll Williams.
Following Elle J will be Danny Sumo, good friends of famous DJ, Norman Cook – Fatboy Slim. Danny worked for 20 years as a head chef working in a diverse range of environments including touring with the world's top artists and bands, including Eminem, Kanye West, Coldplay and Robbie Williams. Danny ran Club Sumo and was in Grand Groove Bros, Boilerhouse and Raw in W1. He is a passionate vinyl DJ, an envious skill that many DJs and fans look up to. It is an art and seen as an honour of achievement in the DJ community.
Doors Open 19.00
Price £25 per ticket and includes entry to five immersive puzzles and an evening of music from two well known DJ’s.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Escape To The Beach Club
Use your senses and ESCAPE
|19:00 - 01:00||£25.00|
The Milkmaid Pavilion 26 Kings Road Arches BN1 2LN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.