Bringing you some of the most decadent events on the south coast, Proud Country House is the spiritual country home of cabaret and burlesque in Brighton. Built in 1722, this 900-capacity Grade 1-listed building has played host to members of the aristocracy, a university and even Mr. Bean. Having been…
Neon Moon Wonderland Mansion Party
- No reviews.
- Proud Country House
Book your ticket for Neon Moon's infamous Mansion Party!
"Top 10 Parties In The UK" Heat Magazine
"Inspirational Eye Candy" Trebuchet Magazine
This is your chance to explore Proud Cabaret's mansion like you've never seen it before.
Dress as your favourite character and immerse yourself in an incredible Wonderland!
International cabaret, circus and burlesque acts will amaze you!
Around every corner, another incredible experience awaits you - with performance installations from stars of the cabaret scene!
You can even browse our boutique to find an extra detail for your costume!
Then dance your night away til 3am with the hottest DJ's playing the
eclectic retro sounds of Swing and Soul fused with modern Bass music:
Drum'n'Bass, House and Hip-Hop.
To make your night even more incredible, get the world-class dining
experience with our dining ticket, and be one of the first to enter the
mansion! Enjoy a mouthwatering meal, hand-prepared by our expert
in-house chefs, before your adventure begins!
Early booking discounts available
DINING TICKET ENTRY 7.30pm
MANSION PARTY ENTRY 9PM
Lineup to be announced
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 18+ to attend the event
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The number 25 bus stops just outside Stanmer Park, but stops running around midnight. Please check the Brighton bus website to plan your journey by bus. The venue is located just outside Brighton and easily accesible by car.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email email@example.com with any questions, but be aware we may not be able to answer emails on the day itself.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your eventbrite ticket either on your phone or printed out.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
That's fine, so long as they meet our 18+ age requirement
What's the dress code?
Our guests are well-known for turning up in costume! This year's
theme is a wonderous wonderland costume. We suggest mad hatter top hat
and tails, bunny ears, playing cards, queen of hearts, flamingoes... let
your imagination guide you and if that's a bit too much for you,
classic burlesque night attire is fine. It is not a strict dress code -
but by far the majority of our guests dress up at our events!
Early Bird Mansion Party
Entry to the Neon Moon Multi-Room Mansion Party: Featuring International Burlesque, Cabaret and Circus Performers, Boutique, Photobooth, Makeup Artists, Art Installations, Delicious Cocktails and Full Bar. Party with the hottest Dj's playing Vintage Beats meets Bass, House and Hip Hop until 3am! Entry time 9pm.
|21:00 - 03:00||£23.00|
Introductory Offer Dining Ticket + Mansion Party
Delicious 3 course meal and house cocktail/glass bubbly on arrival, award winning dinner entertainment, access to the Multi-Room Mansion Party until 3am. 7pm arrival for 7.30 dining.
|19:30 - 03:00||£55.00|
Advance Mansion Party
Entrance to the Neon Moon Wonderland - Ft. Cabaret show, Interactive artists, Cocktails, Boutique, Photobooth and DJ's til 3am
Group of 6 party tickets + Free bottle of bubbly
Buy 6 Mansion party advance tickets and get a FREE bottle of bubbly!
Group of 10 advance Mansion Party tickets - Free Bubbly and 10% discount
Buy 10 Mansion party advance tickets and get A 10% discount AND a FREE bottle of bubbly!
Group of 15 advance Mansion Party Tickets - 20% Discount!
Book 15+ Advance Mansion Party tickets and get an amazing 20% discount!
Stanmer Park BN1 9QA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.