Bringing you some of the most decadent events on the south coast, Proud Country House is the spiritual country home of cabaret and burlesque in Brighton. Built in 1722, this 900-capacity Grade 1-listed building has played host to members of the aristocracy, a university and even Mr. Bean. Having been…
New Years Eve: Great Gatsby vs Peaky Blinders
Experience a New Year’s Eve celebration like no other in the festive setting of Proud Country House, nestled in the unspoilt parkland of the idyllic Stanmer Park.
Let your imagination soar to the 1920’s as you explore our NYE party. We’ll be immersing you in the glitz and glamour of Great Gatsby through our grand décor, with the best food, drink and entertainment Brighton has to offer.
As your guests enter, they will be in awe of the spectacular restored Grade 1 country house. There are numerous rooms to explore with carefully curated cocktails being served by our talented bartenders from three bars. A selection of decadent canapes will be served both hot and cold ensuring party goers won’t go hungry.
Entertainment will feature the outrageous, larger than life diva; Dolly Rocket. Plus our two DJs will be performing sets to ensure the dance floor is the life of the party! Amongst the fun expect themed rooms and casino tables – this will be the most glamorous place to see in the New Year.
Full Package Ticket & Coach
A selection of hot & cold canapes, 2 cocktails, fabulous themed entertainment plus casino tables! Includes travel via coach from Proud Country House to Brighton City Centre at the end of the night.
|19:00 - 03:00||£59.00|
Full Package Ticket
A selection of hot & cold canapes, 2 cocktails, fabulous themed entertainment plus casino tables!
|19:00 - 03:00||£49.00|
Enter our Gatsby Mansion for the hottest event of the year. Dress to impress and schmooze your guests, with entry to the night-long New Year's Eve party.
|19:00 - 03:00||£35.00|
Stanmer Park, BN1 9QA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.