A Brighton student staple thanks to its rock bottom drinks prices and raucous DJ fuelled weekends, Yates can be found in the heart of town and in the hearts of many locals.
Contemporary and modern with the space to accommodate stag and hen parties, Yates boasts everything from dining tables to grab a hearty lunch and dinner, to a main bar all newly modernised. Those looking to get a little party hearty on the weekends will be sure as heck seen flocking to the dance floor at Yates where party hits and commercial club tracks courtesy of their resident DJ reign supreme.
Cheap and cheerful to say the least, Yates is one of the most pocket friendly bars in Brighton. Boasting pub grub and burgers from as little as £6.25 to cocktail sharers made of jelly babies and Skittles for a mere £13.95 for up to 4 people, Yates is a student schmoozing palace just shy of the beachfront.
- Lounge Bar , Nightclub , Party Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Stag/Hen , Chilling with mates
- Town Centre
- Cocktail Making
- Drinkonomical £
- Brighton - Dinner & Dancing, Brighton - Just Party, Brighton - Christmas Dinner
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- £2 after 10pm Saturdays only
- No hoodies, No sportswear
Yates, 59, West Street, BN1 2RA