A stone’s throw from the beach, on historic Ship Street in Brighton’s famous Lanes, you’ll find the Walrus with its labyrinth of eclectically-decorated rooms and endless winding passageways. You’ll also discover a wonderful hidden two-storey roof garden The ground floor, with its open fire…
Harry Potter Quiz Night
- The Walrus
Calling all Muggles and Wizards!
Join us for our Harry Potter Quiz as we return to Hogwarts (well Brighton actually)!
We will be quizzing you on the Harry Potter movies (and perhaps a few questions on the novels). So best get a strong team together who knows their Wingardium Leviosa's from their Riddikulus.
And remember - no cheating, otherwise you will be Expelliarmus!
Date : Wed 25 Sep 2019
Time : 19:30 for 8pm
Where : The Walrus, Brighton BN1 1AD
*Max teams of 6
*Prizes to be won
*Dress up advised
Entry fee to our quiz night
|20:00 - 22:00||£2.00|
10 Ship Street, BN1 1AD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.