A secluded and sophisticated venue based in the heart of the busy city Brighton, thriving in a collection of over 70 wines from around the world. Sit back, relax, enjoy and educate yourself in fine wine. Bringing people together through their passion for Wine, The Wine Cellar hosts Private Wine Tastings…
Festive Wine Tasting
- No reviews.
- The Wine Cellar Brighton
Festive Wine Tasting at The Wine Cellar Brighton!
Come and see in the festivities with our spectacular Festive Wine Tasting, showcasing a range of winter warming reds served up with a selection of local meats and hot camembert too!! From an intimate tastings for a couple of 2 people..... to large Christmas Parties of up to 35 people, The Wine Cellar can accommodate all needs around the most wonderful time of the year!
We do require at least 24 hour's notice so booking is essential, check out our reservation tab on our website to get booked in! We do anticipate this to be snapped up quickly so we highly recommend booking as soon as possible!
****10% for bookings over 15 people too!! ****
|Friday 01st December 2023|
|Saturday 02nd December 2023|
|Monday 04th December 2023|
|Tuesday 05th December 2023|
|Wednesday 06th December 2023|
|Thursday 07th December 2023|
|Friday 08th December 2023|
|Saturday 09th December 2023|
|Monday 11th December 2023|
|Tuesday 12th December 2023|
|Wednesday 13th December 2023|
|Thursday 14th December 2023|
|Friday 15th December 2023|
|Saturday 16th December 2023|
|Monday 18th December 2023|
|Tuesday 19th December 2023|
|Wednesday 20th December 2023|
|Thursday 21st December 2023|
|Friday 22nd December 2023|
|Saturday 23rd December 2023|
|Monday 25th December 2023|
|Tuesday 26th December 2023|
|Wednesday 27th December 2023|
|Thursday 28th December 2023|
|Friday 29th December 2023|
|Saturday 30th December 2023|
The Wine Cellar Brighton, 17 Marlborough Place, BN1 1UB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.