Brighton's most iconic venue, Proud Cabaret Brighton is an indulgent cocktail bar, restaurant lounge and club inn the heart of Kemptown. Host to some of the best, most unique nights out in the city. A den of 1920s charm and vintage regalia, this stunning venue not only sits under a dome of history…
Now That's What I Call Bingo! - Proud Brighton - Every Friday - Get Me In
- No reviews.
- Proud Cabaret Brighton
St Patrick's Day Party - Now That's What I Call Bingo! // Proud Brighton // Every Friday
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
What if we said you could play Musical bingo at the seaside, be wildly entertained by the world’s funniest Drag Queens and vibe out to your all-time favourite tracks all in the same evening? Now That’s What I Call Bingo! We’re bringing the booze, banter, banging tunes and bingo tenfold at our aptly named event, Now That’s What I Call Bingo, every Friday night at Proud Brighton.
Who said Bingo was a Cup of Tea and 2 Fat Ladies? Not us! Say goodbye to tired, traditional Bingo and hello to Musical Bingo. Fancy throwing some shapes to nostalgic bops? Or discovering some killer tracks from decades past? Proud Brighton are here to answer your musical cravings with a musical bingo setlist comprising the top hits from the 80’s 90’s and 00’s. And how could we forget? We’ve enlisted the help of our favourite Drag Queens to head up our brand-spanking new fixture. Enjoy head-banging tunes, free-flowing drinks and gourmet food as our favourite Queens host a game of musical bingo with so much sass and hilarity, it’d leave Queen Ru Paul wiping away tears of joy.
Expect nothing less from our hysterical Queens - they’re gregarious, sometimes scandalous - and always hilarious. Indulge in our mouth-watering 3-course fine dining experience - but try not to choke on your delicious food mid cackle listening to our Queen’s jaw-splitting banter. Eat, play, and belly laugh beyond belief as our fantastic Queens host a Dragi-fied musical Bingo and create a wildly entertaining Friday night at the seaside you’ll never forget.
- Restricted: Dinner & show packages include a welcome drink on arrival, restricted view standard seating and a flavourful 3-course dining experience
- Premium: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, a welcoming arrival drink, standard view seating and a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience
- VIP: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, VIP seating, half a bottle of prosecco for your table and a scrumptious 5-course dining experience, along with a welcome glass of prosecco on your arrival
- Chef’s Table: New service package alert! Our brand new package includes priority entry to the show and VIP seating. This also includes a dynamic, hand-crafted 10-course tasting menu, accompanied by 6 specifically selected wines to pair wonderfully with your food. Not to mention a glass of champagne upon arrival!
- Show Only: Includes entry to our new show with restricted-view seating
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused
|Restricted Dinner & Show Ticket||18:30 - 18:30||£35.00|
|Premium Dinner & Show Ticket||18:30 - 18:30||£49.00|
|VIP Dinner & Show Ticket||18:30 - 18:30||£95.00|
|Chef's Table Dinner & Show Ticket||18:30 - 18:30||£175.00|
83, St George's Road, BN2 1EF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Get Me In
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.