Brighton's most iconic venue, Proud Cabaret Brighton is an indulgent cocktail bar, restaurant lounge and club inn the heart of Kemptown. Host to some of the best, most unique nights out in the city. A den of 1920s charm and vintage regalia, this stunning venue not only sits under a dome of history…
Drag Bottomless Brunch - Proud Brighton - Every Saturday - Get Me In
- No reviews.
- Proud Cabaret Brighton
Drag Bottomless Brunch // Proud Brighton // Every Saturday
If you love booze, belly-laughing and bingo, we have just the ticket.
We’re bringing some extra heat and a very hearty helping of sass at Proud Cabaret Brighton. Saunter down to the seaside for all-singing, all-dancing, all-dragging Drag Brunch Extravaganza, where the only “sashaying” you’ll be doing is on the dancefloor with our favourite Queens! And this isn’t just any boozy brunch. Because Proud goes hard or goes home, we’re making our Drag Brunch Extravaganza bottomless for a whole hour.
From 11:30am guests can get stuck in before the show and guzzle bottomless house cocktails whilst chowing down on 2 of our mouth-watering brunch dishes that puts all other Brighton-based bottomless brunches to shame.
Showtime is from 12:30pm - expect some saucy dancing and lip-syncs so feisty that our founding mother Queen Ru Paul gleam with pure delight. In short, Proud provides the best bottomless brunch in the whole of Brighton. So, you’d be silly not to come to the seaside and party with us.
And if you needed another reason to venture down to Brighton, we’re now offering roast dinners every single Sunday! Us Brits may not be known for our cuisine, but nothing beats a good old British roast dinner. Our mouth-watering roasts are complete with homemade Yorkshire puddings, potatoes and all the trimmings and condiments perfect for a classic British roast. Choose between chicken, beef, or a Veg Wellington as your roast de pièce de résistance. Trust us when we say, if taste buds could smile, yours will be grinning with pure glee after you sample our delicious Sunday roast!
Dress Code: Slaaay with a capital “S”
- Premium: Brunch & Show package contains 1 hour of bottomless house cocktails with a yummy 2-course brunch
VIP: For our yummy 2-course brunch and show package, guests get the best seats in the house, 1 hour of bottomless bubbly prosecco, and the option for an intimate meet & greet with the performers after the show
View Our Saturday Brunch Menu: HERE
View Our Brunch & Roast Menu: HERE
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage-listed building, we, unfortunately, do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please get in touch with us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused
What time should I arrive?
Please arrive by 11:30 AM
What is the perfect outfit to wear?
Brunch outfits are hard. Do you go 'out out' - or day casual? Don't worry, we have the brief. Dress like you're about to vogue. Dress in the outfit you've always been a bit too nervous to wear. Think glam, think sass, think PROUD. Just because this is in the day, doesn't mean you should style down. Get the heels on and join us. While this is not strictly a themed bottomless brunch Brighton does encourage as much glam as you can manage!
What if I have dietary requirements?
The bottomless brunch menu has allergen information including information about gluten free, dairy free and vegan options. We do not guarantee that our menu is nut free as all dishes are prepared in an open kitchen
Are children allowed?
NO This is an adult-only event 18+. Terms and Conditions
Is there parking nearby?
Yes, parking is available in many roads nearby, including the Brighton Seafront / Promenade. Note: Most parking is pay and display.
|Premium Brunch Ticket||11:30 - 11:30||£59.00|
83, St George's Road, BN2 1EF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Get Me In
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.