Brighton's most iconic venue, Proud Cabaret Brighton is an indulgent cocktail bar, restaurant lounge and club inn the heart of Kemptown. Host to some of the best, most unique nights out in the city. A den of 1920s charm and vintage regalia, this stunning venue not only sits under a dome of history…
Proud Presents: Drag Brunch
- No reviews.
- Proud Cabaret Brighton
Proud does: drag brunch
DO YOU LIKE BRUNCH? DO YOU LIKE DRAG? Need i say anymore!
Sashay down to Proud Cabaret Brighton for our fabulous Drag Extravaganza Brunch. Tickets include a 2 course meal and 1 hour of our bottomless Bay Breeze cocktails.
Raucous entertainment with bottomless boozing, all singing, all dancing, brunching experience.
Entry is between 11:30am and 12:15.
Showtime starts at 12:30pm featuring fierce lip syncing queens serving up routines that are truly sickening.
Dress code: SLAAAY
Please note: a 15% service charge will be added to your bill and there are no refunds on purchases.
50% OFF - 2 Course Brunch & Bottomless
Includes a 2 course brunch and 60 minutes of bottomless Bay Breeze
|11:30 - 16:00||£20.00|
83, St George's Road, BN2 1EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Proud Presents: Drag Brunch, You should also check out...