Brighton's most iconic venue, Proud Cabaret Brighton is an indulgent cocktail bar, restaurant lounge and club inn the heart of Kemptown. Host to some of the best, most unique nights out in the city. A den of 1920s charm and vintage regalia, this stunning venue not only sits under a dome of history…
Hedonism at Proud Cabaret
Prepare yourself for a night of indulgence, where prosecco flows fast and your every fancy will be catered for.
You are invited to join our Madame and our cast of irresistible degenerates in an evening of fire, flesh, and frolics. You’ll never look at Friday night the same again.
Enjoy a three course dinner and choose from our exclusive Proud cocktail menu.
Entry is between 6:15pm and 7.15pm with dinner served shortly after arrival.
Party on after the show finishes at 10.30pm. Dress to impress and leave your inhibitions at home.
Book online or call 01273 605 789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds on purchases. 15% service charge added to the bill.
Standard Seating, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£45.00|
Standard Seating, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Glamour Kit, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£55.00|
Standard Seating, Welcome Prosecco, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Glamour Kit, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£65.00|
Preferential Seating, Welcome Prosecco, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Award-Winning Cabaret Show, After Show Party, 1/2 Bottle of House Wine, Cocktail
|18:30 - 01:00||£75.00|
83, St George's Road, BN2 1EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.