On 21st August Summer Slam hits our screens with Walkabout showing the whole event live. The biggest wrestling event of the year will be shown in glorious HD supported by Walkabout’s unique pre and post event entertainment.
WWE Summer Slam makes its way to New York this summer with some of the top names in wrestling battling it out in front of the 19000 fans packed inside the Barclays Center. This year’s standout match sees UFC dabbler Brock Lesnar take on ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton as he continues to make his return from injury. The two haven’t fought since 2002, where a rookie Orton lost to Lesnar who was a month into his reign as WWE Champion. Another bout to get you excited comes in the form of Dean Ambrose v Dolph Ziggler as they go to war for the WWE World Championship belt. The likes of Seth Rollins, John Cena, AJ Styles and Roman Reigns make up a start studded line up for this highly anticipated WWE event you’ll do well not to miss!
All the action will start from midnight on Sunday and will continue through the early hours of Monday morning. Make sure to book yourself a table to avoid missing out on the best seats in town. The atmosphere promises to be huge for this one with Walkabout pulling out all the stops to bring you the best viewing experience around.
79-81 West Street, Brighton, BN1 2RA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.