The Bierkeller & Shooters Rack 'n' Roll bar is the ultimate sports, party and events venue with two bars in one, over two floors. Bierkeller Bar is a real piece of Bavaria in the heart of Birmingham's Southside. The finest selection of draught German beers, served in steins by waiting staff anda…
Oktoberfest Day Party - Birmingham
- No reviews.
- Birmingham Bierkeller
THE UKS BIGGEST AND BEST OKTOBERFEST EVENTS
BIRMINGHAM / LIVERPOOL / NOTTINGHAM / MANCHESTER
Join us for an afternoon of authentic Bavarian food, booze, bands and DJs as we spin, sing, stomp and dance the day away!
5 Hours Of Your Favourite Guilty Pleasures, Party Starters, Singalongs & Classic Club Anthems Mixed By Our Resident DJ
Live Host / MC
Live Oompah Band
Bavarian Fancy Dress, Dirndl & Lederhosen Encouraged
Traditional Bavarian Fare / Bavarian Bench Seating
Authentic Steins, Brats, Hog Rolls, Schnitzel, Pretzels, Kraut and Wursts Available To Purchase (vegetarian and vegan options available)
Bierkeller, 21-22 Essex St, Birmingham (B5 4TR)
2:00pm – 7:00pm
Ticket includes entrance only. A Bar will be available to purchase drinks
There Is No Reserved Seating At This Event. Tables Are Available At A First Come First Served Basis
This Is Not A Brunch Event, This Is A Daytime Boat Party Run By Our Sister Company Like It Love It
Please Read Our Brunch Club T&C / Covid Guidelines: bit.ly/TheBrunchClubTerms
Packages / Large Group Bookings – Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Event Is 18+ (Adults Only)
|STANDARD TICKET||14:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
Bierkeller Entertainment Complex, 21-22 Essex Street, B5 4TR
Birmingham City Centre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.