The Canbury Arms, Kingston upon Thames is a smart community pub passionate about fresh food and fantastic drink with excellent customer service to match. The ideal place for meeting with friends or family for a light lunch, special meal, or for a quick drink or two. The pub has been a hub of the North…
Christmas Wreath making class
- No reviews.
- Canbury Arms
On the 29th of November in The Canbury's quaint Private hire room, Susan Windust will be hosting a festive Christmas wreath making class.
In this 1-1.5 hour half masterclass, you will be taught how to wire attach the beautifully selected decorations on to your wreath ring, with fresh Christmas pine already attached. The decorations include dried fruit, pine cones, cinnamon sticks more natural pieces to fit on to your handmade wreath. Once your ribbon is tied on, you can take your very own work of art home.
We will be throwing in a complimentary mulled wine or mulled apple juice non-alcoholic option for you to enjoy whilst wreath making, with divine comfort food available on our menu, it is bound to be a merry evening.
Numbers are confirmed one week before the event, therefore the last day we can accept bookings on to this class is the 20th of November. In order to confirm your spot on this unique class, we will need £70 before the 20th of November too.
The £70 includes all the decorations, the wreath, Susan's expertise help, a mulled drink on us.
Go to our website to book yourself in.
We hope to see you there!
The Canbury Arms, 49 Canbury Park Road, KT2 6LQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.