A truly special place to drink, dine and stay at the edge of the picturesque market town of Romsey. The Cromwell Arms boasts locally-sourced specialties, a host of perfectly-stored ales and wines, and a fabulous marquee. It’s the perfect place to rest a while on the South Coast.
Easter Sunday Family Funday at The Cromwell Arms
- No reviews.
- Cromwell Arms
Come and Join us for cuddles with the animals from Ems Friendly Farm, magic and balloon modelling with the amazing David Seyforth and Face painting with Kiddies Heaven.
We will be hosting our Easter event in our marquee, the marquee bar will also be open. There will be an optional Easter egg trail to take part in to win yourself a little treat to take home!
Farm interaction starts at 12.30pm and finishes at 3.30pm, Our magic show starts and 1pm and finishes at 4pm and face painting is here from 1pm until 5pm.
Animals attending include piglets, baby goats, sheep and ponies. The piglets and baby goats are used as therapy animals and they love cuddles! Bring your biggest smiles and your cameras!
PLEASE NOTE: All ages welcome, Children £10 each no fee for adults if they are accompanying children
The pub will be open so why not book a table and enjoy a delicious roast to end your day! We're offering all families who book onto our Easter Fun day 10% in the restaurant.
|Easter Sunday Fun day - child ticket||12:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
23, Mainstone, SO51 8HG
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Fuller's
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.