Nestled comfortably on the banks of the River Wey, the Weyside is an idyllic country pub that's become a favourite amongst Guildford's nature-enthusiasts. A stone's throw away from the picturesque cobbled high street, the pubs elegant terrace overlooks a vibrant green field and hangs over the river that…
Weyside Charity Walk
- No reviews.
- The Weyside
We are organising a charity walk taking you from the Weyside to the beautiful Chantries and Pewley Down.
We are raising money for Wooden Spoon is the children's charity of rugby. The money raised will be helping to fund assistance dogs to support groups of children and young adults with disabilities and social needs.
Chantry Wood is 200 acres of ancient semi-natural woodland and meadows. It’s in the Surrey Hills’ Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Pewley Downs offers beautiful views over the South of Guildford and the Surrey Hills.
We will start We will start with a complimentary bacon butties plant alternative available.
The walk is suitable for all and we welcome families with children and dog owners. We will walk 6.5km which should take 1.30 to 2 hours to complete.
We suggest a £5 minimum donation per person.
We will also be holding a raffle on return with great prizes to win.
The event is free but we need you to register so that we can cater accordingly.
Please invite friends and family for this great event and a chance to visit the great countryside that surrounds us for a great cause.
|Charity Walk||10:00 - 14:00||Free admission|
Millbrook, GU1 3XJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.