With a massive pub garden and a stunning canal-side location, The Double Locks is one of Devon's most popular pubs. Walk, cycle, canoe, or drive to this dreamy destination with easy access from both Exeter and Countess Weir. Sat right on the Exeter Ship Canal, this spot is a wonderful escape from the…
Double Locks Bonfire night 2023
The largest, most exciting bonfire and fireworks party in the South West is back! This year includes 4 bars, serving up all your favourite hot drinks and a special sweet stall. Our famous BBQ and hog roast will be served. Don't forget our mulled wine and cider will be available all night long as well as all our other classic cold beverages.
Start the night off with a boogie to our live music, the best way to keep those bones warm, this will also continue after the main event! We would hate for you to miss out on the best event of the season, so make sure you book your tickets early to avoid dissapointment this is a sell out event!
Tickets will not be available on the night, so please remember to purchase in advance.
Please note parking is not provided but we have some travel reccomendations:
TRAIN: You can now get the train to Marsh Barton and take a short stoll down the canal to the venue.
CAR: We reccomend finding parking in Marsh Barton and walking down to the pub.
WALK: All walks down to the Double Locks are refreshing and beautiful - we reccomend having a walking partner for the journey home, especially if you're having a few alcoholic drinks!
See you soon!
Canal Banks, EX2 6LT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.