Nestled in the heart of St Albans, steeped in history, Alban's Well is a friendly spot for drinks with friends or a tasty dinner. The town centre venue is open from breakfast through to dinner, offering a great selection of beers, cask ales and speciality gin. The team here offer a social dining experience…
New Year's Eve - St Albans
- No reviews.
- Alban’s Well
As 2021 draws to a close, it’s time to celebrate a fresh start, out with old and in with the new!
Welcome the new year in style!. You can be sure we’ll have the bubbly on ice and entertainment to make this New Year Eve one to remember.
Join us for a pre-party dinner, we will be serving up a luxurious 3 - course New Year's Eve dinner from 6 pm.
Get in touch for availability or book via our website.
Be the first to get your tickets for our New Year's Eve bash, this ticket includes a glass of bubbly on arrival.
|19:30 - 01:30||£15.00|
This ticket includes entry to our New Year's Eve event and a glass of bubbly on arrival.
|19:30 - 01:30||£20.00|
3 Course Tasting Menu
Enjoy a lavish 3-course tasting menu of sustainable British cuisine, crafted by our Michelin-trained Head Chef Jon Green. Celebrating decadence, indulgence, and the best of the British Isles.
Slots available at 6/8/9pm £70 pp with a glass of bubbly on arrival
Roast Langoustines, Bisque, Samphire Roll
Cauliflower Jacket Potato (vg)
Venison Carpaccio, Shallot, Horseradish
Beef Fillet Wellington, Pressed Potato, Truffle Jus
Wild Sea Bass, Scallops, Mashed Potato, Buttered Leeks
Wild Mushrooms, Brick Pastry, Roast Celeriac, Kale(vg)
Pear & Blue Cheese Terrine
Chocolate Mousse, Praline (vg)
Apple Tart, Double Milk Ice Cream
|19:00 - 21:00||£65.00|
52 St Peters Street, AL1 3DY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.