BRITPOP BINGO - A JUBILEE SPECIAL DISCO BINGO
🇬🇧IT’S BRITPOP BINGO TIME🇬🇧
DISCO BINGO is one of GRUB’s most popular events - our own take on musical bingo where we combine all your favourite bangers with classic bingo hall vibes.
Well now you can join us for BRITPOP BINGO - a special Jubilee one-off version where we celebrate the kings and queens of UK 90’s indie. Get ready for the best musical competition this side of the 1995 Britpop Battle - you can expect Blur, Oasis, Pulp, Elastica, Supergrass, Sleeper, Suede, The Verve, Echobelly, The Charlatans, Ash, The Bluetones, Manic Street Preachers and many many more!
🎟 Standard Ticket - Includes a house drink on arrival (beer, wine, cider or spirit & mixer)
🥂 Bottomless Ticket - Enjoy 90 minutes of bottomless drinks (fizz, mimosa, beer, wine, cider) while you play
Doors open and tables reserved from 6pm
Disco Bingo starts and bottomless drinks pouring runs from 7pm - 8:30pm
To secure your spot, purchase your tickets and we will reserve a table for the appropriate size of your group (if you purchase your tickets for a group separately and would like to sit together or decide to add people on later do let us know - please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any seating plan requests).
BOTTOMLESS BRITPOP BINGO TICKET
1 x ticket for GRUB’s Britpop Bingo special including 90 minutes of bottomless fizz, mimosa, house wine, house beer and house cider
|19:00 - 21:30||£20.00|
STANDARD BRITPOP BINGO TICKET
1 x ticket for GRUB’s Britpop Bingo including a house drink on arrival
|19:00 - 21:30||£5.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.