AFTERNOON TEA STAY AT HOTEL FOOTBALL
- Hotel Football
Combine your stay with us at Hotel Football with our afternoon tea experience Cafe Football style.
Enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast along with the ultimate Afternoon Tea - THE GAME OF TWO HALVES.
On arrival, guests will receive a welcome video greeting from your favourite member of our Class of 92 owners, signed branded football and a 10% discount at the Manchester United club shop.
Afternoon Tea at Cafe Football is the perfect experience for football fans and foodies alike. Enjoy this quintessential Great British tradition in a not so traditional setting whilst overlooking the iconic Theatre of Dreams.
With our Home and Away Afternoon Tea, there's something for all types of foodie. The Home Game Afternoon Tea puts a rustic spin on the Great British tradition, comprising of hearty sandwiches, tempting miniature savouries, homemade scones and a mini pint of Cafe Football Beer. Traditionalists with more of a sweet tooth can tuck into their Away Game Afternoon Tea, offering dainty finger sandwiches, fresh, buttery scones and a decadent array of sweet treats. All of this is washed down with a warming pot of tea.
Choose between our Standard Guest Rooms or our Stadium View Guest Rooms
Our standard double rooms come with a king size Hypnos bed with luxurious bed linen, king twin have two single Hypnos beds, a rainforest shower, bespoke class of ’92 toiletries, 40″ Samsung smart TV with full Sky Sports package, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
Our Stadium View rooms offer the special touches essential for an unforgettable hotel experience. Enjoy a fantastic view of Old Trafford football stadium. Rooms include a king size Hypnos bed with luxurious ben linen, rain shower, bespoke class of ’92 toiletries, 40″ Samsung smart TV with full Sky Sports package as well as complimentary wifi, water, a personal SMEG fridge packed full of retro goodies plus a full size bath, perfect for a long relaxing soak.
For full details please visit our website: www.hotelfootball.com
One room for 2 people maximum with either 1 king or 2 twin beds. General Views
|15:00 - 12:00||£150.00|
Stadium View Room
One room for 2 people maximum, with either 1 king or 2 twin beds with views overlooking Old Trafford.
|15:00 - 12:00||£175.00|
Hotel Football, Old Trafford,, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way,, Manchester, M16 0SZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.