A perfect Sunday combination of football, music and The Deaf Institute, and it's all for the charity Lifeline. The Trof Trophy is kicking off at the Ardwick Power League earlier in the day with the fine folk from an array of Manchester music going head to head in an all or nothing, pride on the line, five-a-side thriller! After the final whistle blows and the bragging rights are claimed it's time to head to The Deaf Institute and kick start the after party, when the Manchester music scene teams up to raise money for Manchester charity Lifeline and competitors from Dutch Uncles, The Travelling Band, Hoya Hoya, Band on the Wall, Sound Control, Stop Making Sense, Common, Ear to the Ground and many more unite for post-match celebrations.
The after party brings some of the teams to fire some tunes from behind the decks, Dutch Uncles becoming quiz masters with some money-can't-buy prizes and the best of all - it's free! (Aside from all the lovely donations we know you'll be making!)
Get down to The Deaf Institute of Sunday 1st September for the perfect charitable Sunday evening!
The Deaf Institute
135 Grosvenor Street, Manchester, M1 7HE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.