Viva Viñalba Manchester
- No reviews.
- Daisy NQ
Want to know what a great Malbec tastes like? Look no further…
After a sell-out event in London, we’ll be bringing a taste of Argentina straight to Manchester, as Viñalba, one of Argentina’s best wine producers, puts on a show of incredible wine, food and music at the underground bar, Daisy NQ.
Head down to the Northern Quarter, grab a glass, then take a vinous trip through Mendoza and Patagonia, learning about the wines along the way. Viñalba’s full range of 14 wines will be on display for you to taste - from the classic, rich and elegant Malbec, to fresh, floral Torrontes and complex Cabernet.
If the prospect of Viñalba’s wines isn’t tempting enough, then just imagine pairing them with gutsy gaucho dishes from Evelyn’s restaurant upstairs. Expect a selection of delicious light bites including perfectly pink steak and herby chimichurri, all expertly flavour-profiled to the range.
This is an exclusive, ticket-only event which is expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to get your tickets now!
***All food & wine is included within the ticket price ***
Includes unlimited food and drink
|18:30 - 21:00||£25.00|
Daisy NQ, Evelyn's Restaurant, 44 Tib St, Manchester, M4 1LA
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Viva Viñalba Manchester, You should also check out...