NYE Celebrations at Three Little Words
- No reviews.
- Three Little Words
Come and celebrate NYE with us under the arches at Three Little Words!
This New Year’s Eve, we’ll be serving up our incredible cocktail menu, alongside all of our spirits from The Spirit of Manchester Distillery, and of course plenty of fizz! If you want top quality drinks and a vibrant atmosphere to celebrate NYE with your friends and family then book your tickets before they’re all gone!
Standard entry tickets, which include a gin serve or glass of fizz on arrival, are available for £15 🥂
We also have booths available for parties up to 6, which include a drinks package on your table and a bar tab for the night!
We will have a live DJ playing Funk, Disco & House music, with classics across the board all night long, so bring your dancing shoes 💃
The ticketed event will run from 8pm - 2am, with last entry at 11pm.
Every ticket purchased will be entered into a prize draw to win a bottle of Manchester Gin of your choice, with the winner announced after the midnight countdown - what a start to the New Year!
A Bar Snacks & Nibbles menu will be available on the night.
If you would like to know any further details about our NYE party or the booth packages please email email@example.com
Standard entry ticket, which includes a gin serve or glass of fizz on arrival.
|20:00 - 02:00||£15.00|
Three Little Words, 12-13, Watson Street, Manchester, M3 4LP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.