The White Hag Beer Dinner
- The Font, Chorlton
The Font, Chorlton are teaming up with renowned Irish Brewery The White Hag to bring you an evening of beer and food inspired by Ancient Irish mythology.
The evening will begin at 7pm with a welcome beer and appetisers, followed by a three-course meal with beers to match.
Not only that, but ticket holders can also use their tickets to enjoy 10% off all The White Hag beers at The Font, Chorlton throughout Manchester Beer Week
The White Hag Irish Brewing Company comes from Ballymote, County Sligo. There are three in the family, the Brewmaster Joe Kearns, the Storyteller Pádraig Staunton and the Bean Counter Paul Mullin.
The name of the brewery came from an Ancient Irish Mythology, The White Hag who was a witch, a chameleon creature and even mother nature herself.
They brew a wide variety of beers, from milk chocolate stouts to sour ales with hibiscus and ginger, which makes them an ideal brewery to pair up with to work on a menu.
Limited spaces are available for this intimate event. Follow The Font Chorlton for more information.
The White Hag Beer Dinner
Admission for one person to the White Hag Beer Dinner at the Font Chorlton
|19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Font, Chorlton, 115-117, Manchester Road, Manchester, M21 9PG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.