Official Manchester Rum Festival 2020
- No reviews.
With the current situation regarding COVID-19, I regret to inform you that Manchester Rum Festival, scheduled for April 4th 2020, will be postponed. I am in discussion with the venue, Viadux, as well as taking the appropriate guidelines set out by the World Health Organisation and the UK Government, and will announce over the coming weeks a new date.
This decision has been made in conjunction with the venue and event partners and while i know attendees were looking forward to visiting Manchester, it is important that i prioritise the health and safety of all those involved.
Any tickets purchased for Manchester Rum Festival 2020 will be transferred automatically to the new date once it has been confirmed. You will be contacted directly with further details as soon as they are available.
It's a shame to have to postpone, but rest assure this is not a cancellation, Manchester Rum Festival will be going ahead in 2020 and i'm sure will be welcomed in open arms once the current pandemic is controlled.
Owner, Manchester Rum Festival
Back for its 4th year, join us at Manchester’s first and only dedicated and official rum festival! Featuring a whole-host of rums from across the world, cocktails and food to enjoy and live music in one of Manchester’s hidden gems, Viadux (formerly Bauer Millet).
Experience over 50 rums, including mainstays Appleton Estate, Chairman's Reserve and Pusser's amongst newcomers Streamertail, Montanya and Black Tears. Plus Revolucion de Cuba will be in attendance with their Cuban Sandwich Truck, and The Liars Club are popping up with their own tiki bar! Rum Cask will also be featuring 5 free-to-attend seminars throughout the day so you can experience rums and chat to distillers and owners in our VIP area!
Make sure you visit www.manchesterrumfestival.com for more festival information and up-to-date exhibitors!
General Admission price includes booking fee (£30 per ticket + booking fee).
Ticket will be required for entry into the main festival. No vouchers for samples are required, all rums consumed from the exhibitors are a part of the ticket price. Main cocktail bars and food trucks offerings are not included within the price. 21+ only, ID will be required if deemed necessary. Last pours will be strictly 15 minutes (6:45pm) before the end of the event.
Includes all vendor samples within the festival zone. Food and cocktail items sold separately.
|12:00 - 19:00||£30.00|
Viadux, Albion Street, Manchester, M1 5NZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All tickets are non-refundable unless stated within point 4.