Fuller's head brewer and son of Manchester John Keeling will host an exclusive tasting of the brewery's famous Vintage Ale at Beermoth bottle shop.
John will bring with him several vintages of the revered old ale, which has been released annually since 1997. Bottles of rarer vintages are valued at as much as £250, showing just how acclaimed and sought-after this particular beer is.
Ticket-holders will get a sample of each vintage John brings, while hearing about the stories behind the different beers.
Don't miss out. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to sample several vintages side by side and try a universally-respected classic of the beer world.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Manchester Beer Week
Manchester Beer Week represents a landmark moment for the city’s booming beer scene.
It is Manchester's first city-wide beer festival, set up with the aim of bringing together thousands of drinkers through a series of events celebrating brewing and pub culture.
Unlike most beer festivals, it is not tied to a single venue, so expect to find a huge variety of different events at pubs, bars, restaurants and breweries across the region. These will include special beers brewed for the event, tours, exclusive tastings, gourmet evenings and street parties. Don't miss out!