FREE FROM FESTIVAL - UK'S 1ST GLUTEN, DAIRY AND REFINED SUGAR-FREE FOOD FESTIVAL - Manchester
- Fairfield Social Club
Free From Festival is UK’s 1st Food Festival that focuses on people that are living their life 'free from' gluten, dairy or refined sugar.
Our next event will be taking place in Manchester at the quirky Fairfield Social Club by Manchester Piccadilly Station on the 19th of October, Saturday from 11.30AM until 5.30PM.
Come and join us to sample healthy 'free from' products made in the UK and a lot produced by local businesses in Manchester. Expect and indulge in refined sugar-free chocolate tasting, gluten-free desserts & savoury snacks. Gluten-free beer, wine, and refined sugar-free beverages will also be available for purchase at the venues bar.
Join the talks by talented nutritionists & industry professionals to learn some great tips on how to cook healthy tasty food without using gluten, refined sugar etc. Live music will be played by up and coming artists.
The event is a great opportunity to stock up on great tasty snacks and purchase gifts for loved ones that are intolerant. Make sure you bring enough cash with you! Card payments will be accepted by some traders.
Please book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. There will be a limited number of tickets available on the door if capacity allows it.
Tickets include entry to the event. The opportunity to sample and buy from all the amazing exhibitors, to listen to all talks by industry professionals and live music by up and coming artists.
We hope to see you there!
*Please note children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket and can enter free of charge. Wheelchair users and people with disabilities can enter with their carer under one ticket entry. Please have your DID card, Blue Badge or any other documentation confirming your disability ready to show to the staff at the door.
2019 Event Sponsored by: Daura Damm - The world's most award-winning gluten-free beer.
General Admission 11.30am Entry
11.30am entry to the event. Please arrive around this time.
|11:30 - 17:30||£5.00|
General Admission 1.30pm Entry
1.30pm entry to the event. Please arrive around this time.
|13:30 - 17:30||£5.00|
General Admission 3.30pm Entry
3.30pm entry to the event. Please arrive around this time.
|15:30 - 17:30||£5.00|
Fairfield Social Club, 6 Archway, Temperance Street, Manchester, M12 6HR, U
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.