1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All ticket holders must be currently single
14. It is your responsibility to verify personal information of other guests to your satisfaction and we strongly recommend that you do so. We take no responsibility for false information supplied by guests, as we do not verify personal information of guests attending our events.
15. You should approach any contact with our guests with the same caution you would use when meeting other people for the first time.
16. Across a Crowded Room reserves the right to move an event to an alternative date or venue, if for any unforeseen circumstances we are no longer able to hold an event as originally planned.
17. Across a Crowded Room reserves the right to cancel any event & provide a full refund, but no other compensation.
18. While Across a Crowded Room do our utmost to ensure that the ratio of males/females at all events is 50/50, Across a Crowded Room accepts no responsibility for an uneven ratio, or shortfall in male/female guests at the event, preventing this from being possible.
19. Across a Crowded Room reserves the right to refuse admission, expel, and/or refrain from passing any contact details onto other guests, of any guest who becomes abusive and/or offensive to other guests at an event, or is identified as having committed an offence of a violent nature.