Spread across three floors, Impossible features a bar, theatre and restaurant all of which are stocked full of surprises and secrets. The restaurant's interiors are inspired by creator Aaron Mellor's travels, as well as paying homage to famous Mancunians. There will be private booths and, most excitingly…
Manchester Lesbian Speed Dating | Ages 40-55
- No reviews.
Chemistry of the Evening
Calling all single lesbian Mancunians!
Sick of swiping? Fancy having loads of dates instead? Get ready for a great night out in Manchester! Meet like-minded singles face-to-face at our busy lesbian speed dating event at Impossible. This event will be held in the Gin Nest. It's time to relax, make real life connections and meet your perfect partner in crime!
Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to find someone special in real life. Speed dating is the ideal way to meet up to 20 dates in one go. We are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events!
What to Expect: Flirt, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will have around 4 minutes per date with every guy booked, with a short break in the middle to top up your drink and chit-chat. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
Peter Street, M2 5GP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.