Laura McMahon, One of the Gals
- No reviews.
After a returning from a sell out run at the Edinburgh Festival, see Laura McMahon perform her show 'One of The Gals' for the Women in Comedy Festival Manchester.
This one hour comedy show is written for a girls night out, so if you hate Laura McMahon or women in general this isn't the show for you. What you can expect is a guest comedian opener and a deep dive into 90's nostalgia in a show that keeps you guessing.
' As a performer, she’s a natural. Looking round at the crowd, they were hooked.' -Broadway Baby
'Laura McMahon’s an engaging personality, who hits the ground running.' -Chortle'McMahon demonstrates that she has the skills and funny instincts which will serve her well in comedy.' --One4Review 'Excitingly fresh and talented comedian whose confidence puts the room at ease’ (Radio Ha-Ha)
Edinburgh TV Festival New Talent Award winner, Soho Theatre alum, finalist Funny Women Film Award,BAFTA Crew, BBC Three, Gold Medal at London Worldwide Comedy Festival, The Stand-Up Club’s New Act of the Year finalist, WD Comedy Festival New Act of the Year finalist, Best Female Director UK WebFest.
|General (sitting)||19:30 - 20:45||£10.00|
|Concession (sitting)||19:30 - 20:45||£7.00|
Gullivers, 109 Oldham St, Manchester, Manchester, M4 1LW
Warwick Avenue (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.